Microsoft Outlook 2010 Download
offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school. From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication, and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. Want information on Outlook 2010 with customer and contact management features? Please see Top 10 benefits of Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager.
1 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is required for MailTips and must be enabled by Exchange administrator.
2 Instant messaging and presence requires one of the following: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2; Windows Live Messenger, or another instant messaging application that supports IMessenger. Voice calls require Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Office Communicator 2007 R2 or an instant messaging application that supports IMessengerAdvanced.
3 Outlook Web App, formerly known as Outlook Web Access, is available to Microsoft Exchange customers. An Internet connection and supported browser, such as Internet Explorer 7 for Windows, Safari 4 or later for Mac, and Firefox 3.5 or later for Windows, Mac, or Linux, are required.
4 An appropriate device and Internet connection are required. Outlook Mobile 2010 is not included in Office 2010 applications or suites or Office Web Apps. Outlook Mobile 2010 comes pre-installed on Windows phones (Windows Mobile 6.5 or later) and will be the default e-mail client at the general availability of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Computer and processor: 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 512 megabytes (MB) OF RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search, or when accessing large Outlook Data Files, such as files that are hundreds of megabytes in size or more.
- Hard disk: 1.5 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk.
- Display: 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating system.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 is the earliest version for using Exchange Server with Outlook 2010.
- Certain inking features require running Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later; speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device; Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality.
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees might apply).
- Actual requirements and product functionality might vary based on the system configuration and operating system. See http://www.office.com/products (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=169378).
- Grammar and contextual spelling in Outlook is not turned on unless the computer has 1 GB memory.