Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus (32-bit)
is the essential tool to organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business. Exchange ideas with customersand business partners remotely with Web Apps; it's another way you can stayconnected to your business wherever you are. With Pro Plus, you get all the features available in Office 2010 Home & Business, new dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010, as well as InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace, and Communicator, which are essential tools for collaboration. Office professional plus 2010 (32-bit) help at no increased risk, complexity and cost under the premise of improving the work efficiency of the user. Office professional plus 2010 (32-bit) provides enterprise function, can be used in the management of enterprise environment and will not have any negative impact. Employees may also be from the business application benefit by global standards, more simple new ways to create a document, view data, information sharing, and almost from any location
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus (32-bit) introduces the Microsoft Office Backstage™ view, which gives your people quick access to important functions such as viewing document information, saving, printing, and sharing. And Office Professional Plus 2010 extends the Ribbon toolbar throughout most applications, helping your team discover commands that make it easier to produce work that stands out.
Office Professional Plus 2010 provides tools for improved data visualization with Excel, so your team can quickly gain business insights and present them in a meaningful way. Sparklines are tiny charts that fit within a cell and visually summarize trends alongside data. And Slicers enhance PivotTable filtering by allowing a quick and intuitive assessment of large amounts of data.
Collaboration without compromise Give your people the freedom to work the way they want. With the most up-to-date tools, team members can create and edit documents simultaneously, making it easier and faster to reach shared goals.
Office 2010 Professional Plus
enables Web-based collaboration, allowing multiple people to edit Excel spreadsheets, build reports or documents in Word, and annotate OneNote notebooks in real time. They can conduct brainstorm sessions, update data, and create compelling presentations without needing to be in the same room.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: 500 MHz or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Supported Browsers for Web Apps: Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox
- Additional Requirements:
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features.